Please note that the Walk-In Centres (Urgent Care Centres (UCCs)) have temporarily relocated due to the coronavirus outbreak.
You can read more about this on the following news item from the Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust.
If you need urgent medical attention and cannot get an appointment with your own doctor, or are not registered with a GP practice, then the Walk-in Centre is available locally.
The Walk-in Centre is based next to A&E at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital (Mytton Oak Rd, Shrewsbury, SY3 8XQ).
It is open every day from 8am to 8pm. No appointment is necessary.
The Walk-In Centre can help with a range of symptoms including:
- High temperatures in children
- Children and adults with breathing problems
- Severe headaches
- Abdominal pain
- Painful infections
- Bladder and other painful infections
- Dizzy turns
- Mild and moderate injuries and burns
- Worrying worsening of a long term condition