If you need urgent medical attention and cannot get an appointment with your own doctor, or are not registered with a GP practice, then the Walk-in Centre is available locally.
The Walk-in Centre is based next to A&E at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital (Mytton Oak Rd, Shrewsbury, SY3 8XQ).
It is open every day from 8am to 8pm. No appointment is necessary.
The Walk-In Centre can help with a range of symptoms including:
- High temperatures in children
- Children and adults with breathing problems
- Severe headaches
- Abdominal pain
- Painful infections
- Bladder and other painful infections
- Dizzy turns
- Mild and moderate injuries and burns
- Worrying worsening of a long term condition